CROPDUSTER is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 12 times.
- Rural flier
- Sprayer over a field
- Harvest spiffer-upper?
- Plane featured in "North by Northwest"
- Plane that sprays
- CD high over a field?
- Certain plane
- Rural flyer
- Agricultural flier
- High-volume pesticide deliverer
- Low-altitude delivery agent
- Rural plane
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 10, 2016
- LA Times - June 02, 2013
- LA Times - October 21, 2012
- Universal - September 29, 2010
- Universal - September 12, 2008
- New York Sun - March 26, 2007
- USA Today - April 20, 2006
- Netword - February 28, 2006
- Washington Post - September 04, 2002
- Washington Post - January 23, 2001
- New York Times - March 23, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer cropduster that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!