CRYSTALBALL is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 18 times.
- Prediction basis #3
- Seer's prop
- Fortuneteller's prop
- Billy and Lucille create a seer's sphere?
- Where Billy debuted?
- Seer's sphere
- Forward-looking device
- Soothsayer's prop
- Aid to scrying
- Psychic's apparatus
- Psychic's prop
- Fortune-teller's prop
- There could be a future in it
- Fortuneteller's tool
- Comic actor comic actress = ?
- Futurist's need?
- Prognostication tool
- Seer's prop starting with an "SNL" alum
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - April 28, 2017
- New York Times - April 05, 2016
- USA Today - February 04, 2016
- LA Times Sunday - February 22, 2015
- LA Times - September 22, 2014
- Universal - August 16, 2013
- Netword - August 03, 2013
- Universal - April 14, 2012
- Washington Post - February 10, 2012
- Universal - July 22, 2011
- Washington Post - January 06, 2010
- LA Times - September 18, 2007
- LA Times - June 04, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 17, 2006
- Netword - July 27, 2005
- USA Today - January 16, 2004
- USA Today - August 21, 2003
- New York Times - May 22, 2002
- Washington Post - May 17, 2002
Seen a clue for the answer crystalball that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!