CUBIST is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 8 times.
- Léger, e.g.
- Braque, e.g.
- Georges Braque, for one
- Picasso or Braque
- Picasso, for one
- Braque or Picasso
- Picasso, e.g.
- Unrealistic artist
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 20, 2018
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 22, 2018
- LA Times - December 03, 2017
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 05, 2016
- New York Times - November 02, 2014
- LA Times - April 02, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 26, 2013
- Netword - January 17, 2013
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 12, 2012
- LA Times - September 30, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 16, 2009
- New York Times - December 21, 2008
- Washington Post - March 24, 2008
- New York Times - July 28, 2002
- New York Times - December 11, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer cubist that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!