CUECARD is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 11 times.
- What a TV host reads from
- Precursor to the teleprompter
- It helps prevent stumbling
- What a TV host often reads from
- Actor's aid
- Low-tech teleprompter?
- Emcee's visual aid
- *Actor's prompt
- Actor's prompt
- Stage holdup?
- Line holdup?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 09, 2018
- New York Times - February 23, 2018
- LA Times - April 17, 2012
- Netword - February 08, 2012
- New York Times - October 10, 2011
- LA Times - October 29, 2010
- Washington Post - April 23, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 10, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 18, 2008
- New York Times - August 30, 2004
Seen a clue for the answer cuecard that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!