CURATES is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 10 times.
- Rectors' inferiors
- Parish priests, e.g.
- Rector's helpers
- Parish assistants
- Rectors' assistants
- Keeps a collection
- Selects, as artworks
- Parish clerics
- Chooses pieces
- Vicars' helpers
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - September 12, 2016
- Chicago Reader - August 16, 2013
- Onion A.V. Club - December 21, 2011
- New York Sun - July 13, 2007
- New York Sun - February 03, 2006
- USA Today - June 15, 2004
- Washington Post - April 21, 2004
- Washington Post - August 11, 2002
- New York Times - September 07, 2001
Seen a clue for the answer curates that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!