CURLEWS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 6 times.
- Alaska nesters
- Kin of the sandpipers
- Shorebirds with down-curved bills
- Shore birds
- Large migratory shorebirds
Last Seen In:
- Canadiana - October 23, 2017
- Universal - July 20, 2016
- Canadiana - January 25, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 07, 2009
- New York Times - September 08, 2002
Seen a clue for the answer curlews that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!