CUSTER is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 14 times.
- General called "Yellowhair"
- Scalper's victim
- South Dakota county or its seat
- Crazy Horse opponent
- Seventh Cavalry commander of 1876
- He finished last in his class at West Point
- Little Bighorn loser
- Little Big Horn loser
- Crazy Horse's foe
- Big name at Little Bighorn
- More adorable
- Little Bighorn general
- Portrayal in "they died with their boots on?
- Civil War's "Boy General"
Last Seen In:
- Netword - November 30, 2017
- Universal - August 01, 2017
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 30, 2017
- New York Times - October 27, 2016
- New York Times - October 29, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 22, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 02, 2011
- Washington Post - February 20, 2011
- New York Times - June 17, 2006
- Washington Post - October 23, 2005
- New York Times - March 14, 2002
- Washington Post - June 06, 2000
- New York Times - December 09, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer custer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!