DAISES is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 22 times.
- Parts of meeting rooms
- Roasters' spots
- Talking points?
- Speakers' spots
- Ceremonial sites
- Political platforms?
- Places for roasters and toasters?
- Honorees' places
- Places for toasters?
- Roasters' sites?
- Places for toasting
- Banquet platforms
- Orators' perches
- Raised platforms
- Speakers' platforms
- Speaking platforms
- Places for panels
- Toaster settings
- Places to stand and deliver?
- Toaster settings?
- Lectern platforms
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - October 30, 2016
- USA Today - March 09, 2016
- LA Times - July 29, 2015
- Wall Street Journal - August 15, 2014
- New York Times - May 18, 2014
- Washington Post - February 04, 2011
- LA Times - March 20, 2010
- Netword - June 07, 2009
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - August 31, 2008
- New York Times - July 04, 2008
- Universal - April 26, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 10, 2007
- LA Times - April 10, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 12, 2007
- USA Today - December 29, 2006
- New York Times - November 13, 2006
- LA Times - January 05, 2006
- LA Times - September 04, 2005
- LA Times - July 23, 2005
- Washington Post - October 12, 2003
Seen a clue for the answer daises that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!