DAMPER is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 11 times.
- Butterfly valve, e.g.
- Certain piano pedal
- Plate in a furnace that regulates the draft
- Furnace control
- Furnace part
- Deadening device
- Less dry
- Deadening influence
- Put a ___ on (deaden)
- Piano string vibration control
- Flue plate
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - May 04, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 21, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 12, 2011
- Canadiana - July 13, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 20, 2008
- New York Sun - September 08, 2008
- LA Times - April 10, 2008
- Universal - April 09, 2008
- New York Times - July 28, 2003
- New York Times - August 02, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer damper that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!