DBLS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 12 times.
- R.B.I. producers, often
- Some hits: Abbr.
- Some baseball hits: Abbr.
- Two-base hits: Abbr.
- Two-base hits (Abbr.)
- Two-baggers: Abbr.
- Some RBI producers
- Sluggers' hits: Abbr.
- Some substantial hits: Abbr.
- Some MLB hits
- Baseball two-baggers (abbr.)
- Ground rule hits: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - March 04, 2018
- Netword - April 07, 2016
- LA Times - July 19, 2015
- Washington Post - July 10, 2014
- Wall Street Journal - February 07, 2014
- New York Times - January 08, 2014
- LA Times - September 13, 2012
- New York Times - March 21, 2011
- New York Times - August 08, 2010
- Onion A.V. Club - May 19, 2010
- Wall Street Journal - March 05, 2010
- Universal - January 23, 2010
- New York Times - August 10, 2009
- New York Times - May 08, 2009
- New York Times - August 25, 2006
- New York Times - November 23, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer dbls that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!