DECADE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 25 times.
- Ten-year span
- Half a score
- Time piece?
- The 60's or 70's, e.g.
- Two-and-a-half presidential terms
- Century fraction
- Twenties, e.g.
- Ten-year period
- Five terms, for a rep
- The '90s, for one
- The twenties or thirties
- Score half
- Roaring '20s, for one
- The '70s, e.g.
- Historical span
- Ten roman soliders
- Century part
- History division
- Dollar : dime :: century : ___
- It lasts for years
- The '60s, e.g.
- Ten roman soldiers
- Retrospective segment
- The Me, for one
- 2010s, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 30, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 06, 2013
- New York Times - January 28, 2013
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 15, 2013
- LA Times Sunday - December 16, 2012
- Wall Street Journal - June 29, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 05, 2012
- Washington Post - May 16, 2012
- Universal - March 19, 2012
- USA Today - November 03, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 24, 2011
- Universal - September 20, 2011
- Netword - May 30, 2011
- Washington Post - February 09, 2011
- LA Times - September 29, 2009
- LA Times Sunday - September 13, 2009
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 19, 2009
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 21, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 16, 2008
- Universal - September 28, 2007
Seen a clue for the answer decade that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!