DECIMAL is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 20 times.
- It usually has a point
- Word before fraction or point
- Kind of system
- Ten-based system
- Type of point or fraction
- Point in math class?
- Of tenths
- Of ten
- Difference between a lot and a little, maybe
- It has a point
- Based on ten
- What's the point of arithmetic?
- Number with a point
- What's the point of mathematics?
- One with an important point?
- The point of math class
- Point of math?
- What's the point?
- There's a point to it
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 03, 2017
- New York Times - November 27, 2015
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 11, 2013
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 16, 2013
- USA Today - December 17, 2012
- LA Times Sunday - November 11, 2012
- New York Times - July 07, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 31, 2011
- New York Times - December 25, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 02, 2010
- LA Times Sunday - February 14, 2010
- LA Times - September 30, 2009
- Netword - May 08, 2009
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 09, 2009
- Washington Post - August 12, 2008
- Washington Post - January 16, 2008
- USA Today - August 20, 2007
- Netword - June 15, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 01, 2006
- New York Times - December 12, 2004
Seen a clue for the answer decimal that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!