DEGS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 15 times.
- What grads earn: Abbr.
- B.A. and B.S., e.g.
- Univ. awards
- M.D. and Ph.D.
- Univ. offerings
- Ph.D. and B.S.
- M.A. and B.A.
- There are nine in F. for every five in C.
- Ph.D. and LL.D.
- UCLA offerings
- MD's wall hangings
- M.A., Ph.D., and others: abbr.
- Students' goals: Abbr.
- MBA's, e.g.
- M.B.A. and Ph.D., for two
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 27, 2017
- LA Times - September 28, 2014
- LA Times Sunday - October 07, 2012
- Netword - June 25, 2010
- Washington Post - May 21, 2010
- LA Times - December 26, 2009
- LA Times - March 27, 2008
- LA Times Sunday - April 15, 2007
- New York Times - June 08, 2005
- Washington Post - September 28, 2004
- New York Times - October 27, 2002
- Washington Post - September 19, 2002
- New York Times - May 03, 1998
- New York Times - February 03, 1998
- New York Times - July 23, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer degs that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!