DEMIGOD is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 13 times.
- Minor deity
- Übermensch, maybe
- Deified mortal
- Part mortal and part deity
- Idolized one
- Hercules, e.g.
- Nearly divine one
- One bordering on divine
- Highly revered one
- Part-human mythological creature
- Divine-human hybrid
- Deified person
- Satyr, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- Netword - July 22, 2018
- LA Times - December 12, 2016
- LA Times - May 21, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 19, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 15, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 10, 2014
- New York Times - February 01, 2013
- Netword - November 20, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 27, 2011
- Washington Post - April 29, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 26, 2009
- Washington Post - March 21, 2007
- Universal - January 09, 2007
- New York Sun - September 07, 2006
- USA Today - August 15, 2006
- USA Today - February 02, 2005
Seen a clue for the answer demigod that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!