DERALTE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 10 times.
- Postwar German chancellor, familiarly
- Postwar West German nickname
- 20th-century German leader's moniker
- Adenauer nickname
- Nickname of Chancellor Konrad Adenauer
- Konrad Adenauer's nickname
- Old West German moniker
- Postwar German nickname
- Moniker for German chancellor Konrad Adenauer
- Adenauer sobriquet meaning "the old man"
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - February 18, 2018
- New York Times - June 28, 2016
- New York Times - January 22, 2016
- New York Times - March 08, 2013
- New York Times - March 26, 2010
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - September 13, 2009
- New York Times - March 01, 2008
- New York Times - June 10, 2005
- Washington Post - March 08, 2003
- New York Times - March 02, 2002
Seen a clue for the answer deralte that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!