DILBERT is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 11 times.
- Scott Adams's put-upon comics hero
- Mouthless comic strip character
- Comic strip featuring a pointy-haired boss
- Office worker of cartoons
- Scott Adams's mouthless engineer
- Comic strip character with an upwardly curving necktie
- Engineer of the comics
- Scott Adams comic strip
- Comics engineer
- Toon with an upturned tie
- What's compiled in "Journey to Cubeville"
Last Seen In:
- Netword - April 30, 2016
- LA Times - February 11, 2014
- Netword - November 15, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 11, 2008
- New York Times - June 23, 2007
- Netword - December 24, 2006
- Washington Post - March 03, 2003
- Washington Post - September 09, 2002
- New York Times - December 27, 2001
- New York Times - May 06, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer dilbert that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!