DINERS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 25 times.
- Some Amtrak cars
- Greasy spoons, e.g.
- People taking courses?
- Hash houses
- Some booth occupants
- Roadside eateries
- Restaurant patrons
- Some recycled railroad cars
- Some railroad cars
- Casual eateries
- Some eateries
- Restaurant clientele
- Pizzeria patrons
- They might be asked "Are you still working on that?"
- Café patrons
- Bistro patrons
- Roadside restaurants
- Chef's patrons
- Folks working on courses?
- Places for a meal
- Greasy spoons
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 14, 2016
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 30, 2016
- New York Times - July 19, 2014
- USA Today - January 02, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 03, 2013
- Netword - January 23, 2013
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 25, 2012
- LA Times - August 12, 2012
- Netword - July 27, 2012
- Post Puzzler - June 24, 2012
- Washington Post - March 01, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 16, 2011
- Netword - May 30, 2011
- LA Times - March 20, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 15, 2010
- LA Times - July 24, 2009
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 15, 2009
- New York Sun - November 05, 2007
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - September 16, 2007
- New York Sun - August 23, 2007
Seen a clue for the answer diners that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!