DIORITE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 4 times.
- Igneous rock composed of feldspar and hornblende
- Igneous rock
- Crystalline igneous rock
- Igneous rock on which the Code of Hammurabi is inscribed
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - May 09, 2014
- New York Times - August 08, 2010
- Universal - January 06, 2008
- New York Times - March 03, 2002
- New York Times - November 13, 1999
Seen a clue for the answer diorite that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!