DISS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 12 times.
- Ph.D.'s work: Abbr.
- Ph.D. thesis: Abbr.
- Univ. paper
- Major work in grad sch.
- Reqmt. for giving someone the third degree?
- Treat rudely, in slang
- Ph.D. candidate's wk.
- Any "yo mama" joke, essentially
- Ph.D. hurdle
- Insulting type of track
- Disrespect verbally, in slang
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - September 10, 2014
- LA Times - November 26, 2013
- Onion A.V. Club - November 14, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 24, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 10, 2012
- Wall Street Journal - May 18, 2012
- LA Times - February 07, 2012
- I Swear Crossword - September 02, 2011
- Universal - August 27, 2011
- USA Today - June 01, 2011
- New York Times - November 05, 2010
- New York Times - June 06, 2008
- New York Times - October 21, 2007
- New York Times - October 08, 2007
- New York Times - April 10, 2005
Seen a clue for the answer diss that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!