DIST is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 11 times.
- Kind of atty.
- Mile or kilometer: Abbr.
- ___ Atty.
- Commissioner's sector, briefly
- Mi. or km.
- Half of DC
- Mile or kilometer (Abbr.)
- Odometer stat
- Mileage, maybe (Abbr.)
- Mi. or km
- Intervening space: abbr.
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 24, 2013
- Washington Post - May 12, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 21, 2010
- USA Today - May 21, 2010
- Washington Post - November 05, 2008
- New York Times - July 06, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 12, 2007
- Netword - January 19, 2007
- Netword - June 25, 2006
- New York Times - March 17, 2003
- Washington Post - July 12, 2002
- New York Times - July 27, 2001
Seen a clue for the answer dist that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!