DIURNAL is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 6 times.
- Active from dawn to dusk
- Active during sunlight hours
- Occurring every day
- Opposite of nocturnal
- Like the snowy owl
- Active when the sun shines
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 27, 2014
- New York Times - March 01, 2013
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - May 04, 2008
- New York Times - November 12, 2006
- Washington Post - November 20, 2002
Seen a clue for the answer diurnal that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!