DOGGYBAG is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 9 times.
- Something you have filled when full
- Restaurant after-dinner convenience
- Restaurant take-home holder
- Source of tomorrow's lunch, perhaps
- Takeout request?
- Leftovers carrier
- Leftovers holder
- Leftovers container (Var.)
- It wraps scraps
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 17, 2015
- New York Times - August 08, 2013
- LA Times - December 28, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 28, 2010
- Universal - April 07, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 24, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 26, 2007
- LA Times - November 06, 2007
- Netword - March 06, 2007
- USA Today - December 28, 2006
- New York Times - October 12, 2001
Seen a clue for the answer doggybag that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!