DOORKNOB is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 9 times.
- Necessity for an opening act?
- Opening necessity?
- Impromptu coat hanger
- Opening aid
- Handle of a sort
- It plays a part in openings and closings
- Twisted opener
- Turning point?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 23, 2015
- Universal - March 29, 2013
- Washington Post - March 11, 2013
- USA Today - June 13, 2012
- Universal - January 14, 2012
- Universal - January 07, 2011
- USA Today - May 10, 2010
- Netword - August 19, 2009
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 19, 2008
- New York Times - March 28, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 26, 2005
- New York Times - January 17, 2002
- New York Times - January 04, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer doorknob that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!