DOUBLEAGENT is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 10 times.
- Change a letter in 63-Across to spell...
- Spy who lives dangerously
- Inside man in spydom
- See 58-Down
- Mole, in spydom
- Bond girl Miranda Frost, e.g.
- Moleand, read slightly differently, what 17-, 24-, 38- or 51-Across is
- One not to be trusted in spydom
- Spy novel figure
Last Seen In:
- Netword - November 16, 2012
- USA Today - October 25, 2012
- LA Times - July 17, 2012
- Post Puzzler - March 27, 2011
- Netword - December 30, 2010
- Netword - October 28, 2010
- Universal - October 22, 2009
- Universal - March 19, 2009
- USA Today - July 23, 2008
- New York Times - June 17, 2008
- New York Times - May 23, 2005
- USA Today - August 05, 2004
- New York Times - October 22, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer doubleagent that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!