DOWNFORTHECOUNT is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 15 times.
- What boxer #2 was
- "Goose Feathers of Monte Cristo" by Alexandre Dumas
- Out, so to speak
- Out of it, as a boxer
- Comforter in Dracula's coffin?
- Knocked out
- Pugilistic loss position
- Knocked out, in the ring
- Knocked out, really
- Quilt filler, to Dracula?
- *Knocked loopy
- Floored, in boxing
- Stretched out on the mat
- On the canvas
Last Seen In:
- Universal - February 18, 2016
- USA Today - October 07, 2014
- USA Today - August 30, 2012
- LA Times - May 23, 2012
- USA Today - August 04, 2011
- USA Today - May 10, 2010
- Universal - November 03, 2009
- Universal - August 09, 2009
- Universal - December 31, 2007
- LA Times Sunday - February 12, 2006
- New York Times - October 31, 2005
- New York Times - April 18, 2005
- USA Today - July 16, 2004
- New York Times - September 26, 1999
- New York Times - March 10, 1999
Seen a clue for the answer downforthecount that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!