DRAWLS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 9 times.
- Uses Dixie diction
- Talks Dixie-style
- Effects of Southern exposure?
- Prolongs the vowels
- Speaks slowly
- Does an Andy Griffith impersonation
- Speaks like a Southerner
- Speaks Dixie-style
- Talks as if from Dixie
Last Seen In:
- Universal - September 11, 2017
- USA Today - August 02, 2017
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 09, 2013
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 16, 2013
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 12, 2012
- Wall Street Journal - July 06, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 22, 2008
- Netword - November 08, 2008
- New York Sun - March 23, 2007
- New York Times - April 03, 2002
- New York Times - May 02, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer drawls that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!