DRONED is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 14 times.
- Wasn't colorful
- Used no inflection, maybe
- Went on and on and ...
- Spoke so as to put people to sleep
- Spoke in a monotone
- Talked on and on
- Talked in a monotone
- Went on and on and on
- Went (on) monotonously
- Hummed in a dull manner
- Went on and on
- Spoke tediously, with "on"
- Sounded like a didgeridoo
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - March 19, 2018
- New York Times - January 14, 2018
- LA Times - January 29, 2017
- Universal - January 21, 2017
- LA Times - October 05, 2016
- LA Times - August 18, 2013
- Netword - April 21, 2013
- Netword - May 18, 2009
- Washington Post - November 30, 2007
- New York Times - February 26, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 18, 2004
- New York Times - November 30, 2003
- New York Times - February 03, 2001
- New York Times - April 15, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer droned that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!