DRUMS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 22 times.
- Solicits, with "up"
- Jungle movie omen
- Ear parts
- Jazz combo rhythm providers
- Oil barrels
- Timpani, e.g.
- Gene Krupa's set
- Starr's gear
- Back-of-band instruments
- Rock-band gear
- Makeup of some kits
- They take a beating
- Tom-toms and timbles, e.g.
- See 54-Across
- Ringo Starr's gear
- Fifes' accompaniment
- Karen Carpenter's instrument
- Equipment for Ringo
- Instrument played by Karen Carpenter
- Bongos, e.g.
- Instruments with sticks
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - May 06, 2018
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - February 25, 2018
- New York Times - February 13, 2018
- USA Today - September 05, 2017
- LA Times - March 30, 2016
- USA Today - March 15, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 16, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 27, 2015
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - January 04, 2015
- New York Times - December 20, 2012
- New York Times - December 15, 2012
- Netword - September 13, 2012
- Netword - February 26, 2012
- LA Times - August 30, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 23, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 03, 2009
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 28, 2009
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 15, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 20, 2007
- USA Today - February 05, 2007
Seen a clue for the answer drums that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!