DRYMARTINI is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 12 times.
- Bond order
- Order from Bond
- Order from James Bond
- End of the quote
- Bond holding?
- Cold gin with vermouth
- Spot for an olive
- Its components are hidden at the ends of 17-, 20-, 35- and 53-Across
- James Bond beverage
- What Nick Charles recommended one "shake to waltz time"
- Cocktail made by combining the ends of 17-, 26- and 38-Across
- James Bond's drink
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 03, 2018
- New York Times - January 20, 2016
- Netword - December 05, 2015
- Netword - November 22, 2015
- LA Times - July 19, 2014
- LA Times - February 10, 2011
- Universal - April 30, 2007
- Washington Post - December 11, 2005
- USA Today - November 03, 2003
- New York Times - April 18, 2003
- Washington Post - October 09, 2001
- Washington Post - June 17, 2001
- Washington Post - April 11, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer drymartini that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!