DSC is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 25 times.
- U.S. Army medal
- Award for mil. heroism
- Mil. medal
- Mil. honor
- Hero's medal: Abbr.
- Mil. award
- Hero's award: Abbr.
- Mil. hero's award
- Mil. decoration
- U.S. mil. medal
- U.S. Army award: Abbr.
- U.K. military award
- Mil. decoration since 1918
- Second-highest U.S. Army award
- U.S. military award
- Award since WWI
- Gallantry-in-combat mil. award
- Award for Sgt. York: abbr.
- Award won by Patton in WWI and again in WWII
- Mil. bravery medal
- Medal awarded to MacArthur in W.W. I and W.W. II
- Bronze US military medal
- Award since W.W. I
- U.S. mil. award since 1918
- Second-highest US Army award
Last Seen In:
- Netword - March 04, 2017
- LA Times - December 25, 2016
- USA Today - December 08, 2016
- Canadiana - August 08, 2016
- LA Times - August 04, 2016
- New York Times - March 11, 2016
- Washington Post - October 22, 2014
- New York Times - November 03, 2013
- LA Times - May 14, 2013
- Wall Street Journal - April 05, 2013
- LA Times - March 20, 2013
- New York Times - October 25, 2012
- LA Times - May 13, 2012
- Universal - September 29, 2011
- Universal - September 11, 2011
- LA Times - June 06, 2011
- LA Times Sunday - March 06, 2011
- LA Times - February 27, 2011
- Universal - November 12, 2010
- Netword - May 07, 2010
Seen a clue for the answer dsc that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!