DYLANTHOMAS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 7 times.
- "Do not go gentle into that good night" poet
- "Under Milk Wood" playwright
- "I've had 18 straight whiskies. I think that's the record"
- Welsh poet
- 'In Country Sleep' poet
- Poet born in 1914
- "Do not go gentle ..." writer
Last Seen In:
- Netword - July 25, 2014
- Netword - January 05, 2014
- Netword - December 05, 2010
- LA Times - October 18, 2009
- New York Times - June 21, 2009
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 17, 2007
- New York Times - April 22, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer dylanthomas that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!