DYNASTY is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 23 times.
- The 60's Celtics, e.g.
- Stengel's Yankees, e.g.
- 53-Across production (1981-89)
- Joan Collins TV series
- '80s soap about the Carringtons
- One of an Egyptian 30
- Shang or Xia
- Family line
- TV oldie about the Carringtons
- TV's Carrington saga
- The Carrington saga
- Family rule
- Powerful family
- Line of kings
- Powerful line
- Series of rulers from a powerful family
- Dominant sports team
- Bourbons, e.g.
- Ming, for one
- Exploits of TV's Carrington family
- Bygone prime-time soap
- Power line?
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 18, 2017
- New York Times - February 03, 2017
- Universal - November 02, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 05, 2016
- Universal - August 28, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 28, 2016
- New York Times - February 12, 2016
- New York Times - November 03, 2013
- USA Today - May 11, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 11, 2011
- Canadiana - September 20, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 09, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 05, 2010
- Washington Post - December 04, 2009
- Netword - January 10, 2009
- LA Times - December 02, 2008
- Universal - May 07, 2008
- Netword - January 10, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 24, 2007
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - May 20, 2007
Seen a clue for the answer dynasty that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!