EAGLESCOUT is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 10 times.
- Recruiter at a Wichita newspaper?
- Troop standout
- Boy with many badges
- Honor earned by only one president (Ford)
- He has 21 merit badges
- Boy of the top rank in a troop
- Honor attained by this puzzle's nine celebrities
- NFLer's spy?
- Youth program rank that requires 21 merit badges
- Philadelphia punter moonlighting as a talent finder?
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - December 30, 2013
- Chicago Reader - October 04, 2013
- Netword - July 24, 2011
- Netword - December 08, 2010
- LA Times - February 14, 2009
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - January 13, 2008
- Washington Post - June 22, 2006
- Netword - July 12, 2005
- New York Times - July 13, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer eaglescout that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!