EARMUFFS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 5 times.
- Flap covers
- Winter headgear
- They were invented by 15-year-old Chester Greenwood in the winter of 1873
- Protectors in cold weather
- Winter wear
Last Seen In:
- Netword - November 10, 2015
- New York Times - January 17, 2011
- LA Times - March 07, 2009
- Universal - April 12, 2008
- Washington Post - November 03, 2007
- New York Times - December 30, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer earmuffs that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!