EASEOUT is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 7 times.
- Let go tactfully
- Depose gradually and politely
- Ax politely
- Tactfully remove from a job
- Gradually transition, as from one's current position
- Remove with care
- Gently show the door
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 22, 2017
- Washington Post - July 26, 2010
- New York Times - October 19, 2009
- New York Times - January 31, 1999
- New York Times - April 21, 1997
- New York Times - October 27, 1996
Seen a clue for the answer easeout that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!