EASTERNER is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 8 times.
- Earliest person to see a sunrise, typically
- Bay Stater or Garden Stater
- Dude ranch vacationer, perhaps
- Manhattanite, e.g.
- Atlantic Coast dweller
- Pennsylvanian, e.g.
- New Englander, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- Netword - May 06, 2012
- Universal - May 15, 2009
- New York Times - May 02, 2008
- New York Sun - December 14, 2007
- New York Times - December 28, 2006
- Washington Post - May 13, 2002
- New York Times - November 16, 1996
Seen a clue for the answer easterner that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!