EBENEZER is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 12 times.
- Brewer of Brewer's Dictionary of Phrase & Fable
- First name in Christmas repentance
- Mr. Scrooge
- First name associated with Christmas, from the Hebrew for "rock of help"
- First name in grinchiness
- First name in misanthropy
- Charles's miser
- Jacob's partner
- Scrooge's given name
- Big name in "A Ghost Story of Christmas"
- 'A Christmas Carol' name
- ___ Baptist Church, where M.L.K. Sr. and Jr. preached
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 10, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 03, 2016
- Netword - June 18, 2016
- New York Times - November 09, 2015
- Canadiana - December 30, 2013
- Netword - December 23, 2009
- LA Times - August 28, 2009
- LA Times - February 03, 2009
- New York Sun - July 02, 2008
- Washington Post - May 08, 2007
- LA Times - January 26, 2006
- Washington Post - April 28, 2005
- New York Times - July 26, 2003
- Washington Post - June 16, 2002
Seen a clue for the answer ebenezer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!