EDNORTON is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 23 times.
- TV character first seen on "Cavalcade of Stars"
- Friend of "Ralphie boy"
- Buddy of Ralphie-boy
- Trixie's husband, in an old sitcom
- TV's most famous sewer worker
- Sewer worker on early TV
- Ralph Kramden’s pal
- Underground role of '50s TV?
- Ralph Kramden's pal
- Barney Rubble was based on him
- Noted role for Art Carney
- TV character who addresses a golf ball by saying "Hello, ball!"
- Ralph Kramden's friend
- '50s sitcom sidekick
- Sitcom sewer worker
- Classic sitcom sidekick
- Ralph Kramdens pal
- Character who worked in the 49-Across
- Old television's "Raccoon of the Year"
- Role for Art Carney
- Best pal in a 1950s sitcom
- "Ralphie-boy" utterer
- Sitcom sidekick whose wife sometimes calls him by his last name
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - February 10, 2018
- LA Times - June 28, 2015
- Universal - March 22, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 22, 2012
- New York Times - July 26, 2012
- LA Times - May 09, 2012
- Wall Street Journal - January 13, 2012
- Washington Post - October 16, 2011
- LA Times - September 05, 2010
- LA Times - June 20, 2010
- LA Times - September 08, 2009
- Washington Post - June 21, 2009
- LA Times - March 29, 2009
- New York Sun - November 13, 2007
- Washington Post - April 02, 2007
- Washington Post - March 01, 2007
- Netword - February 09, 2007
- New York Times - February 17, 2006
- New York Sun - September 12, 2005
- New York Sun - September 09, 2005
Seen a clue for the answer ednorton that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!