EDUCATOR is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 11 times.
- Don of England, e.g.
- Professor, for one
- Montessori, for one
- Maria Montessori, e.g.
- Scopes, for one
- College professor, e.g.
- "I always make the grade"
- Academic figure
- One involved in class action?
- School worker
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 04, 2017
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 31, 2016
- LA Times - October 19, 2016
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 29, 2016
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 30, 2012
- Washington Post - February 13, 2011
- LA Times - April 04, 2010
- New York Sun - August 14, 2008
- Netword - July 26, 2008
- LA Times Sunday - January 07, 2007
- USA Today - August 09, 2006
- USA Today - October 17, 2005
- Washington Post - October 31, 2002
- Washington Post - December 25, 2000
- New York Times - December 02, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer educator that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!