EERY is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 25 times.
- Weird: Var.
- Odd, spelled oddly
- Uncanny: Var.
- Like a King novel: Var.
- Like Serling stories: Var.
- Mysterious: Var.
- Like Serling tales: Var.
- Creepy: Var.
- Bone-chilling: Var.
- Spooky (var.)
- Strange: Var.
- Macabre (Var.)
- Fear-inducing (Var.)
- Like seances (Var.)
- Otherworldly (Var.)
- Weird (Var.)
- Spine-tingling (Var.)
- Bizarre (Var.)
- Strange (Var.)
- Disturbingly odd
- Like the warblings in Tennyson's "Sir Launcelot and Queen Guinevere"
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 29, 2015
- Wall Street Journal - June 12, 2015
- Canadiana - April 27, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 20, 2014
- Canadiana - September 02, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 27, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 09, 2012
- Canadiana - April 02, 2012
- New York Times - January 08, 2012
- Netword - October 30, 2011
- New York Times - October 27, 2011
- Universal - October 06, 2010
- Netword - September 06, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 05, 2009
- Universal - June 07, 2009
- LA Times - April 26, 2008
- Universal - November 08, 2007
- Universal - November 03, 2007
- Universal - September 20, 2007
- USA Today - March 27, 2007
Seen a clue for the answer eery that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!