EGGSAC is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 9 times.
- Female spider's creation
- Spider's hatching pouch
- Arachnid's hatching pouch
- Spider's cocoon, e.g.
- Where spider babies incubate
- Thing spun by a spider
- Female spider's receptacle
- Pouch spun by some spiders
- Spider cocoon
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 14, 2018
- New York Times - October 27, 2015
- Washington Post - June 22, 2013
- LA Times Sunday - February 19, 2012
- New York Times - December 02, 2011
- Onion A.V. Club - January 19, 2011
- New York Times - May 10, 2010
- LA Times - February 20, 2010
- LA Times - May 21, 2008
- Washington Post - February 03, 2007
- New York Times - August 17, 2002
Seen a clue for the answer eggsac that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!