EIDERS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 25 times.
- Ducks renowned for their down
- Large sea ducks
- Some ducks
- Sources of soft feathers
- You can get down from them
- Down ducks
- They might get you down
- Down sources
- Downy ducks
- Coastal island colonists
- Getting down off of them is duck soup
- Migratory ducks
- Ducks with soft down
- Down-producing ducks
- Ducks for cover?
- Commercially prized ducks
- We get down from them
- Large ducks
- Sea ducks
- They'll get you down
- Suppliers in a down market
- Where to get down
- What may make you duck down?
- Courses that get you down?
- Ones holding down things?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 15, 2017
- Universal - October 02, 2016
- New York Times - September 15, 2016
- Universal - December 04, 2015
- New York Times - May 10, 2015
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - November 02, 2014
- USA Today - February 06, 2014
- LA Times Sunday - October 06, 2013
- Chicago Reader - July 12, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 14, 2013
- LA Times - May 30, 2013
- Netword - November 16, 2012
- LA Times - September 28, 2012
- Wall Street Journal - June 08, 2012
- I Swear Crossword - May 25, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 05, 2011
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 17, 2011
- USA Today - April 20, 2011
- New York Times - March 09, 2011
- New York Times - February 24, 2011
Seen a clue for the answer eiders that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!