ELEGISTS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 9 times.
- Milton, Shelley and Gray
- Sad poets
- Thomas Gray and others
- Thomas Gray et al.
- Milton, Shelley and Gray, for three
- Thomas Gray, notably
- Writers of lamentations
- Mournful writers
- Grey et al.
Last Seen In:
- Netword - August 29, 2015
- USA Today - January 19, 2015
- USA Today - December 21, 2011
- New York Times - October 05, 2008
- New York Times - February 26, 2006
- New York Times - July 06, 2003
- Washington Post - March 26, 2002
Seen a clue for the answer elegists that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!