ELLERYQUEEN is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 12 times.
- Ralph Bellamy's master detective role
- Pseudonym in detective fiction
- Author of "The Hollywood Murders"
- Detective aided by his father
- Detective with a mystery magazine
- Pseudonym in detective stories
- Detective who wrote about himself?
- Writer at the chess match?
- Whodunit byline
- 'The Four of Hearts' writer
- Fictional detective who's a board member?
- Fictional detective
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - March 25, 2014
- Netword - January 22, 2012
- Universal - September 23, 2011
- Universal - July 14, 2010
- Universal - May 02, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 16, 2010
- USA Today - December 16, 2008
- LA Times - January 22, 2008
- USA Today - October 16, 2007
- Washington Post - September 26, 2007
- New York Times - January 12, 2005
- Washington Post - February 15, 2002
- New York Times - March 05, 2001
Seen a clue for the answer elleryqueen that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!