ELLIOTT is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 16 times.
- Bob of the Bob and Ray comedy team
- Bob of the comedy team Bob and Ray
- Missy ___ with the 2002 hit "Work It"
- Friend of E.T.
- E.T.'s pal
- "E.T." kid
- Actor Gould
- Kid in "E.T."
- Rap's Missy
- Boy in 'E.T.'
- Canadian PM Pierre Trudeau's middle name
- Rapper Missy
- One of FDR's sons
- E.T.'s human friend
- 'E.T.' boy
- Film character who says "E.T., stay with me"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 11, 2017
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - April 16, 2017
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - December 11, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 26, 2015
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - April 07, 2013
- USA Today - March 05, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 02, 2011
- New York Times - January 22, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 02, 2009
- Washington Post - November 02, 2008
- Universal - September 02, 2008
- LA Times - January 24, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 11, 2008
- New York Times - August 19, 2007
- USA Today - March 26, 2007
- New York Times - April 18, 2004
- New York Times - November 08, 1999
Seen a clue for the answer elliott that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!