ENCAMPS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 6 times.
- Prepares to spend the night
- Settles down for the night
- Sets up shelter
- Sleeps out in a tent
- Does some outdoor pitching?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 28, 2014
- New York Times - October 04, 2013
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - May 25, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 17, 2006
- New York Times - October 15, 1999
- New York Times - December 15, 1996
Seen a clue for the answer encamps that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!