ENCLS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 10 times.
- Ltr. accompaniers
- Bottom-of-letter abbr.
- Cover ltr. accompaniers
- Docs. sent with the letter
- Things with ltrs.
- Env. contents besides letters
- What SASEs are
- SASEs, e.g.
- Bus. cards in commercial mailings, e.g.
- S.A.S.E.'s, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 30, 2012
- LA Times - March 09, 2012
- New York Times - December 21, 2011
- LA Times - January 14, 2011
- Washington Post - June 22, 2010
- New York Times - June 06, 2010
- New York Times - November 17, 2009
- LA Times - November 27, 2008
- LA Times - July 23, 2008
- New York Times - July 19, 2007
- LA Times - May 15, 2007
- USA Today - July 03, 2006
- New York Times - April 21, 2004
Seen a clue for the answer encls that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!