ENCS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 20 times.
- Env. contents
- Letter attachments: Abbr.
- Ltr. extras
- Abbr. at the bottom of a business letter
- Ltr. add-ins
- SASEs, e.g.
- Ltr.-bottom notation
- Ltr. attachments
- Letter-bottom abbr.
- Items incl. with a letter
- Extra things in the env.
- Some refs.
- Items included in envs.
- Business ltr. add-ins
- Contents of envs.
- Accompaniers of cover letters: Abbr.
- Env. insertions
- Extras in an env.
- Bus. letter add-ins
- Contents of some envs.
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - October 07, 2015
- Wall Street Journal - April 10, 2015
- LA Times - February 26, 2015
- Washington Post - April 04, 2014
- LA Times - November 05, 2013
- I Swear Crossword - October 04, 2013
- LA Times - March 10, 2013
- New York Times - August 04, 2012
- Chicago Reader - February 24, 2012
- LA Times - May 24, 2011
- LA Times - May 22, 2011
- Wall Street Journal - November 26, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 27, 2010
- Washington Post - December 23, 2009
- LA Times - August 29, 2009
- LA Times - April 17, 2009
- New York Times - March 30, 2009
- LA Times - August 24, 2008
- Washington Post - April 15, 2008
- USA Today - February 07, 2008
Seen a clue for the answer encs that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!