ENDSIT is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 18 times.
- Breaks up
- Calls off the romance
- Stops going out
- Calls the whole thing off
- Breaks up, informally
- Gives back the engagement ring, e.g.
- Breaks up a relationship
- Calls things off
- Writes John a letter?
- Calls off the relationship
- Breaks off the relationship
- Admits defeat
- Breaks up with a lover
- Throws him out, say
- Writes a Dear John letter, say
- Breaks off a romantic relationship
- Breaks things off
- Says "You and I are done," e.g.
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - February 11, 2018
- New York Times - September 05, 2017
- New York Times - August 12, 2017
- Netword - October 14, 2016
- New York Times - July 17, 2016
- New York Times - May 02, 2016
- New York Times - March 20, 2015
- Washington Post - January 17, 2015
- New York Times - May 02, 2014
- LA Times - December 25, 2013
- LA Times - November 25, 2013
- Netword - June 16, 2012
- Chicago Reader - February 17, 2012
- New York Times - October 29, 2011
- LA Times - January 02, 2011
- Chicago Reader - August 13, 2010
- Washington Post - June 29, 2010
- Netword - June 28, 2010
- Washington Post - February 21, 2010
- LA Times - February 19, 2010
Seen a clue for the answer endsit that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!