ENNEADS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 11 times.
- The planets and others
- Groups of nine
- Sets of nine
- Diamond complements
- Supreme Court groupings
- Baseball lineups, e.g.
- Standard sudoku groupings, e.g.
- Nine-item groups
- Baseball or Supreme Court lineups
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 15, 2015
- USA Today - November 03, 2014
- Washington Post - August 16, 2014
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 06, 2014
- New York Times - January 26, 2013
- New York Times - June 30, 2012
- New York Times - June 14, 2012
- New York Times - June 15, 2011
- LA Times - February 05, 2011
- Universal - July 02, 2010
- Universal - May 31, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 06, 2010
- Universal - December 15, 2008
- Washington Post - February 14, 2003
- New York Times - October 20, 2000
- New York Times - June 15, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer enneads that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!